Saturday, March 1

Howdy!

I took off the White Trash blogging hat back at Christmas, but I've recently had vendors contacting me for sponsored posts here. It's ironic because I actually started a separate professional blog in the meantime because this blog title was misunderstood by some to have a completely different meaning. Color me naive!

But if some vendors like it, then I suppose it is worth dusting off the cobwebs and using occasionally. This blog was a huge part of my growth over the last several years. I'm humble that God continues to grow me and thankful for this new leg of the journey: simplicity. But that's a topic for another day. Today, the cobwebs!

1 comment:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Howdy girlfriend! Top of the day to ya. Have your dusted of the old ice skates yet...sounds like we might need 'em.

Heeehehehe!

Have a great weekend sweetie! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...