Monday, September 25

Reading List Revisited

I hate my reading list. I tried the books; they stunk. I've got new books and this time, I like them. Jennie, your suggestions still haven't shown up in my library box, but they are coming....

I'm going to attempt an Autumn Reading List in my sidebar, where I will hopefully implement Andie's sage wisdom and cross them off when finished. I bet it'd be even easier to do so with Beta, huh, guys? You gals crack me up. "Switch to Beta!" "Come on over!" It sounds like you're trying to entice me over to the dark side or something. I'm gonna give it a little while until they get the kinks worked out. I don't want to scare family off with an un-friendly comments section.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The comments are working now! They've fixed it so anyone can comment across blogs, no matter the format. And it would make it easier to fix that silly sidebar problem. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yup. Comments are all fixed. DO IT, JENN, C'mon...EVERYBODY is...what are you, CHICKEN?


;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and which books do you hate?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...