Monday, December 31

WHAT WILL YOU KNOW?

What Will You Know

You will not know pain or fear
You will not know a stinging tear

You will not know the loss of love
You dwell with angels up above

You will never be the one left out
You'll never cry, you'll never pout

You'll never feel a broken bone
You see the Glory of His throne

You will not mourn the loss of life
or the pain of constant strife

You'll never cry alone at night
You live forever in the Light

Though now I mourn, I will rejoice
I know His promise, I've heard His voice

And in the end when all is done
I'll hold you then, my little one

©1997 George Louvis


2 comments:

Christy said...

that is beautiful. Thank you sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

i needed to hear that today. thanks. :)

jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...