Tuesday, January 22

And what are you wearing?

Me? I'm wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday. The only change is that now there is a little vomit on them. Not mine.

And if you accidentally got to my blog by googling the phrase "what are you wearing?" Then shame on you and it serves you right to read about kids with stomach bugs. Go do something worthwhile and put your mind to good use.

Last night, around 8:00, my oldest started throwing up. And he kept throwing up. Every half hour all night long. My 4 year old joined in the mix around 2:00 a.m. And the 2 year old, who never can stand to be left out of anything, jumped in at 4:00 a.m. The girls have had it much easier than their big brother. Once the sun rose, they were off and running...or trying to anyway. Big brother has continued to purge his contents throughout the day.

My planned post for today was to share a great website called Motivated Moms. It's nothing flashy, but for $8.00 you can download a great list of stuff that needs done each day to help you keep house. For something so simple, I've been amazed at what a difference it's made in our house over the last 2 weeks. Here's my page for this week:

See how on task it keeps me? And see how easy it is to edit to fit your own needs? Totally worth $8.00. If you are a flylady dropout, like me, this might appeal to you. No clutter. No distractions. Just a list on the fridge.

Look what's in my laundry basket right now:

and on the couch:

and on the other couch:

I have no idea how the girls both managed to get marker on their faces. It was an accidental swipe for both of them, but I thought it was funny that they both managed to do the same thing.
Well, Chris just got home, so I am relinquishing the parental steering wheel and going to bathe now. And sleep.

7 comments:

Michael McMullen said...

Bummer deal. I'm glad you pointed out the bit about the marker on the face. I saw the word "vomit" and then saw the black and became highly concerned.

And, no, I did not find it via Google. Though there are several articles with the title "What are you wearing...today?" The utter lack of creativity these days is downright sad.

Anonymous said...

Where and how is Joel.

Jenn said...

Joel is great. Never came down with it. Hopefully won't. Everyone is up and running this morning so I'm hoping we're all the way through it. WooHoo!

Jennie C. said...

Sorry about all the sick kids, and I hope they're feeling better quickly. I was worried about the black mouths, too. :-)

Unknown said...

Poor babies. I hope they're all feeling better soon and that you don't get it!

Anonymous said...

Even sick and germmy you still want to kiss those plump little faces. I send you all wellness blessings.

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! So sweet!

Our couches look somewhat similar to yours. :^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...