Thursday, February 19

10 things

Jess tagged me with a list of 10 things I love that start with the letter M:

1. Music
2. mousse....chocolate, of course
3. macadamia nuts
4. movies
5. McDonalds...it's a love/hate relationship. We avoid as much as possible, but there are nights when spending $6.00 on double cheeseburgers to feed us all is greatly appreciated.
6. Masterpiece Theatre
7. more chocolate
8. Mansfield Park
9. marriage
10. Math Mammoth

I now tag Lawanda with the letter "N" and Shanna with the letter "O".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh you gave me a hard letter! haha J/k! I will think of something!!! :) :) :)

Shanna said...

Just saw the tag...I've got some thinkin' to do!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, what about (M)isty?

Jenn said...

Ha! Oh, how awful of me! This list took me wayyyy too long to think up. I can't believe I forgot my SISTER! LOL Of course you're one of my favorite things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...