Saturday, July 4

Finally!

I can leave comments on other blogs now! For the longest time, I have had trouble leaving comments on several different blogs. Some of you are even on my 'follower' list over there. I wrote comments, but when I went to click "post", they disappeared. It was as if I'd never typed it. It only happened in the blogger comment sections that say "Comment as" and then let you choose blogger, wordpress, aim, etc.

I googled "Why can't I post a comment on blogger" and found only one solution: enable third party cookies. I went up to tools, options, privacy and left a check mark next to third party cookies. Now, the problem here is that blogger is not the only one with a peek at my chocolate chips, so we'll see how long my hacker hubby lets me continue running around the net in such a naked manner. I have at least from now until he reads this post to comment on some of those blogs!

4 comments:

Kela said...

I'm glad that you (at least temporarily) fixed your comment problem. Don't get caught with you clothes off for too long! LOL
Well, happy commenting!

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

LOL Don't ya just love your hacker hubby, though? I love mine, but yep, he is super protective like that too....LOL

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Doin' the happy dance right now!

Jennifer said...

Hi Jenn, I'm visiting from the crew and enjoying your refreshing perspective.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...