Wednesday, March 3

Wednesday Wanderings

I'm totally stealing this meme from the gracious Kate.

What I'm thinking:
Laundry.

What I'm reading: Instructions for my first cardigan.

What I'm listening to: My boys whispering to each other long after they were supposed to be asleep.

What we're learning: Railroad ties, lightbulbs, timezones, and Prussia.

What I'm watching: Belles on Their Toes (sent it back to Netflix today)

What's cooking: Enchiladas.

What I'm buying: Manila Folders. Finally picked them up today after hunting in vain for weeks. I will find three boxes tomorrow, I'm sure.

What I'm wearing: Jeans, long-sleeved t-shirt. Comfy!

What I'm thankful for: My very quiet clothes dryer. Hubby fixed it today.

What I'm creating: That cardigan.

What I'm praying: That my pastors aren't too overwhelmed right now. They both have lots on their plates.

What I'm planning: The Ancients for four students ages 4 thru 13, beginning in August.

What I'm looking forward to: Freshly painted walls.

A picture to share: A hotel shot from that brief vacation, meant to last us the year. I want to go back!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Great list! Dryer....happy dance, happy dance! I'm lovin' the mirrored picture.

Have a greatly blessed day,Hon.

Love ya!

Andrea said...

I love doing memes! They are so much fun and really get me thinking about what my answer is. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...