Sunday, May 13

It's a Carnival!


The amazing gals that I work with on The Old Schoolhouse Crew are teaming up for 5 days of blogging themes this week. There are some incredibly helpful topics being covered, such as freezer cooking, character training, unit studies...you name it and these gals have it covered. There are very few things that I feel I have mastered well enough to speak on with any real authority, so I wasn't sure I'd be joining. And then I remembered my true talent: procrastination. I have mastered the art of procrastination and I have signed on to the blog carnival to walk you through a week of procrastination. The tour begins tomorrow morning, so be sure to visit!

Photobucket


And in true procrastination style, I'll be staying up late to write my fabulous post to go with your morning coffee. If you'd like to join me, feel free to grab the button below:






The posts I don't want to miss:


Camping
Children's Literature
Classic Books for Girls
Discipline
Freebies
Fighting Fears
Freezer Meals
Frugal Eating
Good Books
Growing Godly Girls
High School Lesson Plans
Homeschooling With Technology
Home Organization
Lesson Plans
Literature Unit Studies
Love Languages For Children
Motivational Tools
Photography
Teaching Kids to Swim
Teaching Writing Skills

2 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Woohoo!!! Who doesn't love a carnival?

Sounds like a blast and a half and a big commitment too!

Have the best day sweetie!

God bless ya! :o)

Neha said...

Wow...looking forward to the posts!!! Best wishes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...