Monday, August 13

Hot deal!

I've had this in my cart for a couple months now and it just dropped to $6.50. It's the COMPLETE Carmen Sandiego series. These are excellent geography shows. 

My 8 year old somehow manages to memorize everything she sees on television. It's a disturbingly worrisome gift, but a gift nonetheless. Obviously, we monitor what she watches very closely. This is an educational show I can feel good about her memorizing.

The Amazon prices rise and fall a lot, so if you're interested, you might want to grab it quickly before it goes back up.

3 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

That precious princess definitely does have pixel eyes.

God bless and have a terrific day sweetie! :o)

Shhhhhh...don't tell...I'm not here...'just a figment of your imagination. I'm still on summer sabbatical.

Ginger said...

NICE! Thanks for the tip! Chipping away at Christmas presents early (and ON SALE)feels GREAT!

Ginger said...

NICE! Thanks for the tip! Chipping away at Christmas presents early (and ON SALE)feels GREAT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...