Sunday, November 25

Cyber Monday

I'm always a bit paranoid about sounding like a used car salesman when I mention Amazon, but I wanted to remind you that tomorrow is Cyber Monday: the relaxed, shop in your pajamas experience that is comparable to Black Friday in deals, but has the convenience of shopping online. Away from people.

Amazon tends to have some fantastic Cyber Monday Deals, as does New Egg and ThinkGeek. If you happen to be shopping on Amazon tomorrow, I'd be much obliged if you would consider using this link to get there. A small percentage of your purchase goes towards Amazon store credit for me. It's tiny, but it adds up to books, so that's wonderful!

Also, I'd love to hear about your favorite Cyber Monday hangouts! Where do you find great online deals?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about annoying registry errors.
My web page - slow computer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...