bloggers who have great content but not too many people may have heard of them yet; it is only given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. "Liebster" is German for favorite, and the award is presented by a fellow blogger as a sort of pat on the back "you've got a great thing started" type of award.'
Sadly, I started this puppy years ago. I just haven't invested the time or energy into trying to do anything great with it. I enjoy splurting out my thoughts, sharing pictures of the family, and dishing about books though, so I guess it's a perfect fit for me.
Liebster rules require sharing:
1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions posed to you
3. Ask 11 questions
4. Give to 11 bloggers
5. Thank the giver, with a link back.
My 11 facts:1. I read too much.
2. I am not a good housekeeper
3. I LOVE wool socks. I own one pair and it's not enough.
4. I love knitting. I need to knit myself some wool socks!!
5. I am terrible at keeping up with people I love.
6. I'm a home-body, hobbit-type and very content.
7. I take too much for granted and forget to savour.
8. I love packages. I recently purchased a few ebay items and every time the doorbell rings, I get giddy.
9. I find 11 facts about myself to be quite boring and am worrying that readers might think the same thing.
10. I worry a bit too much.
11. I am irrationally proud of myself for making it all the way to 11.
I'm supposed to pass this on to others, but I don't know of many anymore! Isn't that terrible? I'm not a very good 'community member'. I rarely read blogs anymore, but Kym's is one that I enjoy. I hope it's not it's not cheating, but I'm listing her because I love reading her stuff. And, I'm a cheater.
Homeschool Coffee Break (Kym, I'd just love to hear your answers to these questions!)
1. How many kiddos? How many grade levels?
2. Latest life lesson? You know...those deep talks when you think, you hope, this time they GOT it!
3. What do you feed them for lunch?
4. How do you manage to feed them and teach them and get anything done?
5. What is a recent favourite read-aloud?
6. Coffee black or cream or sugar or cream & sugar?
7. Cake or Pie?
8. What is a recent read that has been speaking to you and helping you grow?
9. What is a recent read that you've just plain-old enjoyed?
10. What is the one subject you just never seem to get around to doing enough of?
11. Who do you look to as an inspiration to be the best mom you can be?