- Student Book - The Student Book is nicely laid out and easy to read. I used it to do lessons with the girls orally, rather than have them write in it. You can view a sample here.
- Teacher Manual - The Teacher's Manual looks just like the student book, but with the answers filled in. It also includes some tips, drill sheets, and tests. You can view a sample here.
- Pronunciation CD - Includes pronunciation as well as 4 hymns from Lingua Angelica.
- DVDs - The instructional DVDs are geared directly to the student and include 9 hours of total class time. You can see a lesson sample here.
- Flashcards - These are great for quizzing and drilling for daily practice. The cards in this set don't come in the same order as the words appear in lessons, so it takes some sorting. We prefer to make our own anyway; I think it really helps reinforce learning those vocabulary words.
Monday, June 17
Prima Latina - A Review