Wednesday, April 5

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having a rough day today. I'm not sure why, but I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Maybe there's a bug going around or something. I just want to sleep. But I've got a LOT that needs done TODAY and am trying to push on......and then I found this. I'm clearing off our bookshelves and somehow this fell behind the math books back around Valentine's Day. Is God teasing me?!?

I'm doing this for my family right? Why would anyone put something in their system that they KNEW drained their energy, made them a tense person, and kept them from fitting their jeans? BECAUSE IT TASTES REALLY REALLY GOOD and I waaaaaaant it! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennie C. said...

Hey now! Enough with the sugar bashing! My poor box of Godiva chocolates is starting to feel bad, not to mention my heavily laced cup of coffee!

Jenn said...

Hey, I'll lace your coffee all right....are you trying to drive me MAD, woman?!? I'm at least over the "I'll take anything as long as it has sugar in it" phase, but I'm still struggling with the good stuff. Good chocolate. A real piece of cake.... Peanut Butter Cookies.... Lemon cake.... Godiva chocolates....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...