Monday, April 3

Things are not as they appear

I had the shakes today. You'd think I was a heroine addict or something. I had trouble thinking straight.

Then I ate a chocolate covered toffee bar.

But wait! It was a Splenda toffee bar about the size of a quarter. So I had two.

In case you were thinking of trying them, let me warn you. They don't taste like sugar, but they'll work if you're desperate. Also, Splenda causes...um, er...gas.

So now I am acting like a halfway normal mommy and I can almost make rational conversation. But the truth is, I'm a wreck on the inside and I feel like I'm cracking. I have to go act normal out in public tomorrow. It will be day 4 though, so I should be fine, right? Right??

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Crib Chick said...

You know, I spent this past weekend without sugar. Note to self: Time the next spate of sugar-free time to *not* co-incide with PMS. Yikes.

I'm so glad to have found your blog! Love the picture! ;o)

Anonymous said...

There ain't nothing like the real thing baby!

Jenn said...

Hey Jill!

I've been reading yours for the past month and love it!

Thanks for the compliment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...