Monday, June 26

Get Real Monday

As requested by Randi, here are the shoes you will most likely catch me wearing with just about any outfit this summer. Old Navy flip-flops. You may call me El Cheapo.

And just for the fun of it, I've created a small shoe montage for your viewing pleasure:

Great movie, in which the entire plot surrounds a single shoe.


A classic, again with the plot-impacting shoes.

Great movie, but it's been so long, I don't recall shoes actually being part of the plot.


Gotta love the footwear in this song.

Now this one was just a random google search, but it deserved to be shared.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Randi said...

Fun post! I love all the shoe pics!

Anonymous said...

Tom Hanks was so young!
Love the Shoe Car.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

How fun is this post?! Love the Shoe car. Nancy Sinatra looks way cool in the picture. ;) Thanks for the show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...