Friday, July 28

Can't beat that with a stick

 

Awesome book, worth the $39.95 regular price. But it's a steal at the $9.95 asked for by National Review Book Service. That's right - $9.95. $13.90 with shipping. 2nd edition, 2004. This book is what we've patterned most of our homeschooling after. Throw in a little Charlotte Mason and a little Montessori and you've got it. Well, okay, throw in a little "this is boring, let's see if there's a video at the library" as well. I can't help it. I do not find the "wetlands" or the "prairies" interesting enough to sound fascinating when I talk about them. The library videos have been my friend throughout our ecosystem endeavors this year. But we do open books around here. Honest. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennie C. said...

Alas, it's out of stock. I agree, though, it IS a great book.

Jenn said...

aOh, no! I got my order in before they ran out. If anyone wants to borrow mine, I'll gladly pass it along...just give me a couple weeks alone with it first. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...