Wednesday, July 5

I've had the time of my life

We had an awesome (and long) weekend. Saturday was a Family Fourth Celebration. Good food, good company, homemade ice cream. The wee ones surprised me by not screaming at the noise. Sunday was a Friend Fourth Celebration. Good food, good company, homemade ice cream. The wee ones surprised me by swimming fearlessly in a friend's pool. Monday was a Church Fourth Celebration. good food....you get the picture. The 2-year old surprised me by climbing up on of those inflatable slides and going down all by herself. She LOVED it! My kiddos were brave. My kiddos ate crap. We have had nothing but junk food for days upon days now. I finally went grocery shopping yesterday, so they've actually had some fruit today. They have done nothing but lie around complaining of sore tummies today. Perhaps its time to start implementing all of that health-food stuff I've been researching for so long now....fodder for another post.
Lend an Ear
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...