Sunday, August 20

We've crossed the line

 It's official. We are "Officially" White Trash. We had a couch on our porch. I swore it would never happen. No matter what. NOT an option. It didn't sell at our neighbor's yardsale and we didn't have a spot for it in our garage. It was late at night when we moved it over and Chris was going to get up really early to get it off the porch before there could be any witnesses. yup. Well the opportunity to move it never presented itself and it stayed on the porch for a few days. Including the night the Youth girls came over for a sleep over. We had a COUCH on our PORCH. One of the girls thought it was so fabulously trashy, she had to pose for a picture. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

April said...

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for coming over to my place, I know you've been over before and I don't think I've ever had the courtesy to respond back to you. So now's the time! I think I can beat you on the white trash scene. We had our fridge on the back porch for about a month while we were doing the floors in our kitchen and now I have chicken poop all over my front porch....so lovely when guests come to visit and I have to holler, "Watch out for the bird poop!".

Jenn said...

LoL - you've got me beat. I have never warned guests to avoid poop. yet. Until that day comes, I yield the crown to you!

:)

word verification: mvcow
move cow?
movie cow?

Jennie C. said...

Hehe. You might be a redneck it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...