Tuesday, September 26

Ahhhh...

Thank you, Jennie! I didn't realize it was still down there somewhere. Whew! That scared me! All is right with the blog. And finally, blogger likes me again. Sometimes it just seems to get in a mood, ya know?

Okay, so really, the comments are REALLY fixed? I'm still copying out of habit to post on Beta blogs. I really don't need to do that anymore? I don't have to sign on as "other" anymore? I'll really like it? You're not just trying to convert me to the other side?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really. Really. Really.

Anonymous said...

If you don't believe us, just go comment on another blog. Go ahead. It works, doesn't it.

Now if anyone knows how to get this stupid thing to remember me so I don't have to sign in every time I open my browser, I'd really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...