Wednesday, October 4

National Holiday

My wonderful MIL just shared with me an interesting tidbit: Today is National Visit Your Cousin In Prison Day. To my knowledge, I don't have a cousin in prison. I've a few cousins that I thought surely would be in prison by now, but I think they are all walking free at the moment. Maybe you could skirt this minor detail by inviting your un-incarcerated cousin to visit with you inside of a prison?

Interesting.

So now I'm wondering, what about siblings? Is there a Visit Your Sibling in Prison Day? How 'bout Parents? Grammas? Why cousins?



oh, and yeah...I switched to beta.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! Fun, huh?

Anonymous said...

And only a cousin in law in jail. And he only goes at night, he's let out during the day to work.

Jenn said...

Wow! You're fast! I'm still rearranging! lol - I feel like company just dropped in while I was in the shower! :D

Jenn said...

Hey, do you mind sharing that link again to those really calming backgrounds? I can't find them anymore.

Jennie C. said...

Finally! I don't have any cousins in prison, either, but I do have a brother named Karen. (Well, half brother...or sister?)

Anonymous said...

Now Jennie, you have to explain Karen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...