Saturday, November 25

New Camera

It's just a little Canon PowerShot, but it takes a good picture and I am so happy to have it.

And this is the studmuffin who gave it to me. Isn't he cute?
Once upon a time, men went out and clubbed huge beasts and brought them home for dinner. Then they went out and shot a deer for venison and hide. They slew dragons and defended home and hearth. Nowadays, our poor men suffer through the indignity of having no challenge. There's no "Honey, I'm almost out of salt pork" or "Honey, are those enemy fires I see burning over yonder ridge?" Nope. It's "Honey, can you pick me up a latte on your way home?" Oh, the shame.
But my man had a challenge this weekend and he bravely succeeded.

He went shopping on Black Friday so that I could resume taking pictures for my blog.

What a stud.

4 comments:

Caralyn said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

**I** have the same camera as you. lolol

My sister works for a large camera sales centre...dh bought it for me (as well as a video camera) last Christmas. I'm not getting any more presents for the next 10 years.

My sister says that the guys that sell cameras say that it's the best camera for the price range. No other camera touches it.

So there, your husband is not only generous for buying you a camera, he made a smart choice, too.

Love,
Caralyn

Jenn said...

Oh, I'm glad to hear it. Our Consumer Reports subscription ran out last week....just before we needed a new camera. I wasn't sure how it rated. He got a good deal on it. I'm relieved to hear it's a good one.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Thank him for me - I love pictures. :)

Speaking of your husband...I laughed and laughed at your caller ID post @ WTM. Jesus calling! Funny, funny.

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!!! He knows if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Good job CHRIS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...