Wednesday, November 22

Thank you, whoever you are!

My mailman just brought me this:

I'm sorry the picture is so small. It's not actually my picture. I had to do an internet search for something similar because my camera quit working (and no, mystery gift giver, that is not a hint for a new camera, too.)

This is sooo pretty! Much fancier than my broken milk glass bowl.
Chris told me he had seriously considered hunting the antique shops for another bowl, but was afraid that he might be smote with lightning or something since it was obvious that God didn't intend for me to have one.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mystery Gift Giver!

2 comments:

Jennie C. said...

That is oh-so-sweet! A happy day!

Jennifer in MS said...

What a sweet act of kindness! I love it!
Enjoy your bowl (and your new camera!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...