Monday, November 13

Wanna join me?

I am going to go through this book, starting next Monday.

From the back cover:
Are You Becoming the Woman God Wants You To Be - A Vessel He Can Use?
Donna Partow knows that good intentions aren't enough.....(amen)

Our Bible study on Sunday nights has been about setting and attaining goals. I realized my goals were not really goals. They were dreams, intentions, ideas. I had set no goals, made no plans, taken no steps. I have slowly been getting things more organized and improving my attitude, but I know I can do a whole lot better. I had already decided to buckle down and set some real goals - like having a morning routine, cleaning out my closet, deeper bible study with the kids....and then I accidentally found this book to help make it easier! So I'm going to go through a trainer's manual this week and then start the book on Monday. Anyone want to join me?

4 comments:

Jennie C. said...

Sure, I'll play. I just reserved it from the library...it'll likely be in in a couple of days, as it's at a branch right down the road!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to join you! I just reserved my copy at my library. Count me in.

My name is Lisa. HomeEducator4two@cox.net

Anonymous said...

As *if* I could not play if you and Jennie C. *both* are!

I'm gonna check the library, but since it's not Nora Roberts I'll probably have to buy it.

Jenn said...

Okay, I had to google Nora Roberts. Still not sure....is she like a modern day Danielle Steele? Have you had a chance to check out libraries closer to Steve? Maybe you'll have the library of your dreams!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...