Saturday, December 16

I stink

Wanna hear what little miss "only organics and whole grains for the baby" just gave to her 14 month old to snack on?

Fruity Pebbles!

And she likes 'em.

Just look at this face:


All for a selfish moment's peace and quiet.

I stink. But in my defense, do you see how grungy that cabinet she's sitting next to looks? It's been 2 weeks since I last wiped down my cabinets. Ewww. I've had boys, muchos boys, in my house for days. I have a 3 year old with the stomach flu. And now I have a baby with a sugar-high.

3 comments:

Jennie C. said...

Sugar high, yes, but she's clearly pleased with it. Go with it!

Jennifer in MS said...

Oh Jenn, she's grown up so much! What a beautiful big girl!
I hope your family is all feeling better! Uggg....I hate when one of us gets a stomach bug!

Anonymous said...

All right, already. I want something new to read. It's been 5 days, what are you doing? Living life? ;)

Caralyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...