Thursday, January 18

Photo Op

I'm trying something new. I stole the idea from Andie, who stole the idea from someone else, who....well, I don't know where they got it, but it all started HERE. It's a challenge to take and share a photo a day. So if you blog and read this (that's right, all 2 of you,) consider yourself challenged.

Hey, while you're at it, how 'bout a comment in that comments section revealing yourself? Come out of hiding, secret blog readers. I'd love to read yours back. Plus, it's a little creepy knowing people from California, Wisconsin, Kyoto, and Wyoming are visiting on a regular basis. I've never been to these places and I don't know you....But I bet you're swell folk. How 'bout a little whisper down there? Just a "hey, howdie?" Come on, pretty please? For me?

3 comments:

Jennie C. said...

I'm doing the photo blog thing, too, but I didn't say so. That way, when I don't show up with a photo one day, nobody will complain. :-) Of course, for you NON BLOGGERS (who shall remain nameless, but you know who you are), it's nice to know you'll have something to share!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Dana... I am from Nevada... I have been reading your blog for some time now... ever since your first couple posts... How darn rude of me not to comment before now.... UGH You are always welcome to give me a back of the head slap LOL LOL LOL..... I might just have to do the photo a day thing... starting Feb. 1st =-)

Peace & Happiness,
Dana

Jenn said...

Hey, Dana!

You're not rude! just sneaky :D Like a secret agent. But now that your cover is blown, I'd love to get your blog address and see your photo-a-day!

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...