Thursday, December 20

Flared

The kids made Rice Krispy Snowmen last week. Ethan was so proud of his, he just had to take a picture.

What he didn't realize, is that the star of these pictures is not the snowman.

Nope.

It's his nostrils.



See what I mean?

There IS a cute snowman in the pictures. Honest.

At least they're clean.


While he has entered into the awkward adolescent age, I need to assure you he is truly a very handsome boy. A stud even. He gets it from his Daddy.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He gets his nose from uncle Jay.
I think I can see his brains.

Christy said...

HILARIOUS>

Um....in the last picture a child is attempting to steal the snowman.

Cute idea! I will have to make some with my kiddos...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...