Tuesday, November 4

Get your vote on

The kids joined me as I voted this morning. The boys studied an election unit beforehand and we discussed the process as we went through the polls. The girls tried very hard to sit still and quiet. They did well and the nice election-volunteer-lady gave them all their own "I voted" sticker.



Our second stop was the grocery store. As I scooped Sarah out of her carseat, she announced, "I must take my special sticker!"

"Oh, you're going to show it off, huh?"

She gasped, covered her sticker as if afraid I was going to take it away from her, and furrowed her eyebrows at me in shock.

"No! I'm going to show it ON!"



.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

LOL! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh that was so so adorable and funny :) Gotta love the little people.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...