Monday, July 25

Yes, yes, I know.

I'm not what you'd call an "active" blogger. In fact, I've been so remiss, one could hardly even call me a blogger. Obviously, the scope and goal of this blog have changed through the years and the old girl needs updated to fit those changes. But aside from that, when you get down to the heart of the matter, who cares what the format is like if I'm not even posting?

But there have been plenty of things to post about lately, both good and bad, and I need to get caught up. I actually started a few posts, but never shared them. We've just returned from vacation and that story MUST be shared! But you need the background story first, so I'm going back a couple months to those rough drafts and posting them. So, if you know me in person and you see déjà vu posts, just wait; by the end of the week, I should have the old blog caught up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...