Sunday, November 13

Hat frenzy

I usually pick up my knitting about one week in 20. That I am still going strong, 3 weeks in, is simply amazing. But I'm in hat-mode this week, and I still haven't touched those socks.

Sarah requested a dark purple hat this week. I pulled out the plum-colored yarn but she insisted it was missing something. Digging through my stash, she claimed the teal yarn. Plum and Teal. I tried to talk her out of it, but she insisted it was what she wanted. The child has amazing taste. I can't believe what she is able to see in her mind's eye long before it takes shape.


She picked "grape" and "celery" last year and, again, I tried to talk her out of it, not realizing that she knew what she was talking about. I need to have this child choose my wardrobe. She has the knack for it.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...