Wednesday, November 9

My daughter, the lush


In celebration of autumn, I introduced the kids to acrostics yesterday. I had all four of them write and decorate an acrostic with the word "LEAVES", using words representing things they are thankful for or words that represent fall. Honor was the first one finished and proudly shared her poem. 

Beside the letter, L, Honor had written "licker". Upon further investigation, it turns out "licker" means "liquor". That's right, my darling angel is thankful for the booze that makes her mommy easier to live with. (kidding!)


Upon even further investigation, Honor didn't hear the part about using fall or thankful words.  While I'm relieved, I still find it disturbing that the first thing she thought of was booze.

4 comments:

Folky Dots said...

Oh that is too funny!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Heeehehee! That's our Princess!

Have a fun day sweetie!!! :o)

Andrea said...

ROFL! Okay, I seriously laughed out loud at this one.

It's okay, Jenn, you now no longer have to hide that whiskey still out back... ROFL!!

Where do they come up with this stuff??

Neha said...

That's really funny...though it's all sheer innocence :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...