Sunday, January 27

My Little Robot

Did I seriously not share any of the kids' Christmas play photos? Forgive me, we've been hit by a 2nd bug this week and this time it's the full-fledged flu. Blechity. Since it takes a few weeks for a bug to fully make the rounds around our whole house, I haven't caught up with anything since this all started at the tail-end of Christmas break. While I go suck down more crackers and 7Up, here's a picture of the world's cutest robot to tide you over for a bit:

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

What a performance!!! Too darn stinkin' cute for words. :o)

God bless and feel better sweetie!

Kym said...

So cute!!

Although I don't take the time to comment often, I love reading your blog, so I nominated you for a Liebster Award: http://kympossibleblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...