Monday, July 31

Doctor my eyes

Deep discourse between the brainiac lovers:

pinky: "eep, my eyes are itchy!"
brain: "Doctor my eyes.....!"
pinky: "?"
brain: "..tell me what you see.."
me: "I've never heard that song"
him: "sure you have! It was Billy Crystal....Crystal? noooo..."
me: "Idol?"
him: "no"
me: "Holiday?"
him: "no"
me: "?"
him: "You know...he's married to Christie Brinkley..."
me: "Joel"
him: "YES!!!! But he's probably not still married to Christie Brinkley."

The funny thing is, a google search revealed that the artist is Jackson Brown. No Billies. Good song though. Lend an EarPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am shocked and appalled and aghast and stunned and flabbergasted and a little surprised that you didn't know that wasn't Billy Joel.

You disappoint me, Jenn.

;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...