Sunday, October 8

Wives and Daughters

I finished a great movie last night. This was such a beautiful DVD. I believe it was originally a tv mini-series. (quick qoogle search says yes: Here It Is.) It was just done so well. It made me think about my own character and the character I want my children to grow up with. It set an excellent example for young girls to imitate. It showed the effects to be had by following other examples.

And it is so cool that the lead character was played by none other than our own, Andie (HometoTeach) of the Two Acre Wood. Seriously, Andie, this is exactly how I picture you. How close am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh please, I got rid of that dress and hat AGES ago! ;)

Now I've GOT to see this movie! I'm sure you're being way, way, waayy too kind. And I guess I'll have to let one of these kids touch my camera and get a picture, huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...