Saturday, February 3

Moron

So day before yesterday, I noticed that my hands were so dry, they were cracking and bleeding. Hmmmm, perhaps I overdid the coffee?? So yesterday, I avoided caffeine and tanked up on water. Guess what? Sarah slept like....well, a baby, except that is a horrid phrase because my babies have never slept very well, but you know what I'm getting at.

Ditto for today.

Huh - go figure. Babies hyped up on caffeine don't sleep very well. This makes mama tired and craving more caffeine which keeps baby up which makes mama crave more coffee which keeps....you know.

So today, I bought a delicious tea to replace my coffee. Mmmmm - Vanilla Almond. It was divine. But I forgot to check the ingredients. I assumed it was another herbal tea because it was in the herbal tea section, but no....it's caffeinated. Regular black tea with yummy flavors added. So....if you can guess the name of this song (come on now, no googling) the box is yours.

We'll have time for coffee flavored kisses

And a bit of conversation.

Oh... Oh, no, no, no!



I miss my coffee.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Jeannie, that is so sweet! I'm flattered to be added to your list. I've bookmarked your blog to check out later. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I know it's a Monkees song, but the title escapes me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...