Wednesday, May 30

Same day





I'm attempting picasa to load these pictures....but not holding my breath. Picasa has never liked me.

I was backing out of that stranger's driveway so quickly because I was the driver for a youth scavenger hunt. Yes...I did that embarrassing thing with many witnesses, including a van full of teenagers. My team was doing awesome! And then I did that. These kids were great though and sat patiently in the ditch without a complaint. I called my awesome mom to pick them up and help them finish, but they lost too much time and ended up losing the race by only 3 points. If only....

But the scavenger hunt was followed by pizza which was followed by Mud Relays. I was the picture-taker-person so I didn't get into the thick of things, but doesn't this look like so much fun?

Thank you Mr. Ed for getting me out of the ditch in time for pizza.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a very messy, muddy, fun day! (except for the need for Mr. Ed :)

Nan said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like too much fun! :^D Almost makes me look forward to the boys being teenagers. Hee hee!

Just wanted to remind you not to miss out on my fun series of giveaways next week! I wish I could win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...