Wednesday, November 7

Day 2 without sugar

Journal entry #3

My hooligan children popped popcorn in the microwave. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, a sure sign that the withdrawal symptoms have not yet appeared. Perhaps they didn't realize that the smell of popcorn infiltrates an entire home and makes all occupants salivate.

Weigh in: 135. That's right. 4 lbs in one day. What is up with that???? It's the same scale in the same place and my sweatshirt wasn't that heavy yesterday. I didn't lose water weight, because I'm drinking caffeine free herbal tea like a madwoman.

Withdrawal symptoms: still a 2. The weightloss seriously encouraged me. I can't imagine being upset about no sugar if it yields results like that!

Tonight is a church dinner. There is usually a pretty decent salad bar and I'm not a big supper-eater anyway. It's the dessert those temptresses offer that kills me. I will walk away. I will. I will.

1 comment:

Christy said...

WOW. 4 lbs is pretty substantial for one day!

How tall are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...