Wednesday, December 17

Monday

Yesterday, I woke up to the sounds of Honor vomiting. In her bed.

I spent the day doing laundry and cuddling with my pukey-baby. I finally got a bath around 3:00 in the afternoon. I then spent the evening trying to remove flour from my hair. The flour was to try to make me look grey. Unfortunately, it had some sort of odd reaction with the massive amount of hairspray I had used to make my hair so pouffy for the play and I had scabs of flour stuck to my scalp and embedded in my teased locks. Pretty. I conditioned and conditioned and it didn't come out until my shower this morning.

I have no cute pictures to share of yesterday. But I do have a review and a giveaway! See below!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, that's the most horrible sound to wake up to. I hope she's feeling better and that no one else gets sick!

Michael McMullen said...

"I then spent the evening trying to remove flour from my hair."

Well, if you do that, (wait for it) you can't go to San Fransisco.

Hey-oooooooooooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...